Re: Libgsf 1.10 !!!!!!!

On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 05:41:31 +0100, Trouilliez Vincent wrote:
Great, my distro is based on Debian and fully compatible wth debian
packauge... maybe you could make .deb file and send it to me ?

Ubuntu packages of libgsf are available at
        ftp://ftp.ubuntulinux.org:/ubuntu/pool/main/libg/libgsf/
and should be accessible through your dpkg/apt frontend of choice.

Or maybe you could just make a big .deb package for Gnumeric as a wholte,
not just libgsf ?

Likewise,
        ftp://ftp.ubuntulinux.org:/ubuntu/pool/main/g/gnumeric/

HTH,
Ray
--
Linux is many, many years away from being an enterprise-ready operating
system that can compete with, and challenge, the Windows platform. There is