Re: Libgsf 1.10 !!!!!!!

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:55:38PM +0100, Trouilliez Vincent wrote:
If you're compiling yourself you will really want to use 1.11.0, it
has a few fixes for xls export that are quite important.

Ah yes, had another look at the (brand new ! :-) site and 1.11 is
available now.

The 'congifure' command fails, though, when I try to compile it. All
dependencies are satisfaied, but at the very end of the process, as it's
creating the 'make' file, I get this error :

****
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating gsf/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: gsf-gnome/Makefile.in
****

Just a shot in the dark here, but are you out of disk space ?
I just ran a test build from the package on ftp.gnome.org to double
check, and had no problems.

Any idea ? Did anyone try to compile 1.11, does it work ??

I do smoke test builds of all packages on debian unstable and Novell
Linux desktop before releasing.