Re: Libgsf 1.10 !!!!!!!

Just a shot in the dark here, but are you out of disk space ?

Dont think so...must be some other problem I will never figure out :o(

I just ran a test build from the package on ftp.gnome.org to double check, and had no problems.
...I do smoke test builds of all packages on debian unstable

Debian ?? Great, my distro is based on Debian and fully compatible wth debian packauge... maybe you could make .deb file and send it to me ? Then I could hopefulle=y carry on compiling Gnumeric from there ? Wort a try...
Or maybe you could just make a big .deb package for Gnumeric as a wholte, not just libgsf ? And put it on the site ?
That would be great !! :o)

Regards,

Vince