Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

Hi Murray,

Murray Cumming schrieb:
On Mon, 2008-10-27 at 09:00 -0500, David Bain wrote:

 suggestion from your most recent comment is "write verbose commit
messages and remember to make changelog entries". I'm sure there are
others.

I'm looking for something other than total open-ended chaos and total
lack of reponsiveness.

If I just see the following then I will be reassured:
a) Meaningful ChangeLog entries (commit message are irrelvant to me -
they can just be a copy of that), saying what was changed where, for
what reason, by who. Note that I'm not interested in a discussion about
changelog/commit-messages/svn/git ideologies.

Yes, if it does not change, the effort is worthless.

b) Some sign that somebody knows roughly what needs to be done and when
that might be done - just to get a site up with our content and style.
Nevermind other fancy stuff like the DAAP.

That's the only plan I can think of: See what's there and see some progress. And otoh get feedback.

DAAP? Maybe DOAP or LDAP?

But again, we are now well past the deadline. Even if you get this
working soonish, there's no guarantee that it will be used, if something
else better comes along in the meantime,

That's fair. And that's what you posted for a while.

..Carsten