Re: Gnome Web Plone Sprint

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:47:09 -0700, Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon nb gmail com> wrote:

This saturday we are going to sprint on gnome web at the plone conference sprint Arlington Career Center ( Washington D.C. ) http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2008-dc/sprint . The idea is to have a funcional site with the visual design and features of www.gnome.org CMS site so every body can download a buildout and try it, fix bugs, ... If anybody wants to goin us will be at 9 a.m. I'll inform about the state of the sprint during the weekend.

Since Ramon hasn't commented yet (he's probably en route to Barcelona), I'm happy to inform you that Jonathan Wilde did lots of great work on the theme + portlets, and he showed me a very nice-looking Plone 3.1 with the GNOME design.

I'll let Ramon or Jonathan cover the details, but I just wanted to make sure that you know that it seemed to be a successful sprint. Now, it's time to fix the process issues around this. ;)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net