Gnome Web Plone Sprint

Hi guys ,

This saturday we are going to sprint on gnome web at the plone conference sprint Arlington Career Center ( Washington D.C. ) http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone-conference-2008-dc/sprint . The idea is to have a funcional site with the visual design and features of www.gnome.org CMS site so every body can download a buildout and try it, fix bugs, ... If anybody wants to goin us will be at 9 a.m. I'll inform about the state of the sprint during the weekend.

Ramon