Re: List / Support [Was: We want task bar back. Pretty please.]

>> On this point, is there such a distinction for gnome-shell? I'd love
>> to be able to distinguish between devel and user discussions in my
>> mail client...
> Actually, the #gnome-shell IRC channel and Bugzilla play the role of a
> development list, so very few discussions between core developers
> usually happen on this list. It's more used to help users and occasional
> developers (extensions), or to get feedback.

Thanks for the clarification Milan,

that makes total sense, as IRC  is used commonly used in development
projects ~ an excellent way to do things in realtime...and obviously
any bug reporting/tracking is commonly used in software development.

So i would suppose that the distinction would be;  the
Gnome-Shell-list is mainly a user list, but also has "shades of grey"
~ as it is also used by the odd gnome-developer, and sometimes checked
for feedback... gnome-shell doesn't not "specifically" have a
devel-list, as other avenues are used instead...

that's good to know. ~ as i do belong to other lists - where the
distinction between user-lists and devel-list, is much more clear....
as in, there is a user-list and a devel-list. lol. :) anyways, thanks
again - you have a great day!

jordan