Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

First of all, I'd like to ask you to respond to the mailing list please. Add "gnome-shell-list gnome org" to the list of recipients of your emails so all of us, not just me, can get them. This is the second time you've done this so far, so I thought I'd let you know.