Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 06:27, Tim Murphy <tnmurphy gmail com> wrote:
>> It's extremely difficult to discuss anything if you think things "are the
>> user's fault" in user interfaces.
>
> To make it absolutely crystal clear; you haven't been speaking to
> anyone who represents GNOME in any way. The signal-to-noise ratio on
> this list has gotten so bad that actual GNOME contributors have
> largely stopped reading it. Owen asked this thread to stop for
> precisely this reason. And yet here we are several days later...

WOW! ~ that is not a good sign.

it seems almost pointless to even have a gnome-shell list then, if
gnome-developers don't even follow it..?!?

...and I probably shouldn't have even bothered with my last comment,
being as it will fall on deaf-ears/blind-eyes. - anyone who really
matters anyway.. I guess this list is just like the GnomeDesktop
youtube channel.

jordan