Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On 05/17/2011 08:18 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 13:55 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 10:48 -0700, Micah Carrick wrote:
It gives the impression the the core team has not answered (which of
course is not the case) or does not care about what *we* think (we
being the existing user-base and "power users").
Doesn't give me that impression at all.  Decisions were discussed, and
made.
The point I am making is that while this list has answered some of
these same questions and complaints over and over and over--the
unanswered posts and blogs seem to drown out the answers.
And they always always will.  Nature of the beast.
This weekend I intend to spend some time writing a very positive BLOG
post about GNOME3.
A bit late, but I finally got around to it -
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/2011/05/fortnight-with-gnome3.html>

My feedback after using GNOME3 full time for 14 days.