Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 17:26 -0500, Jason D. Clinton wrote:

> This is a perfect example of why people should feel comfortable using
> suspend-to-RAM on Linux. And that's why we made it the default if the
> kernel tells us that your laptop hardware is known to suspend
> successfully.

For the record, there is nobody AFAIK was against using Suspend being
put on the user menu, but being forced to use it is quite and blatantly
wrong especially on a Linux desktop. Just add a line with "Turn Off" and
we will be fine. You can bold the text of suspend in any size you
want(an indication that you promote the use of it), but just add a "Turn
Off" so that we can make a "wiser" choice for our machines, remember
_our_ computer machines.

Regards,
Allan