Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On 5 May 2011 21:44, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
> Boy i wish I read my responses more carefully.. my English is generally
> better than this :P
>
> sri

Please don't worry on my account - my fingers tend to write whole
words that my brain did not specify or miss out ones that it did and I
am quite shocked when I re-read my own messages.  I also want to say
thank you for your reply - I feel listened to and it might be pathetic
of me to like that but it makes all the difference.

Regards,

Tim

--
You could help some brave and decent people to have access to
uncensored news by making a donation at:

http://www.thezimbabwean.co.uk/