Re: Can we improve things?
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can we improve things?
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:20:08 -0500
On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 15:52 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> An even smaller number think they should be on
> Planet GNOME because they write rants about GNOME or KDE and think that's an
> important contribution. That was never the intention of Planet GNOME. :-) A
> substantial proportion of these issues have already been discussed in this
Yeah. Maybe encourage these people to do a "Planet GNOME users" or
"Planet GNOME hangarounds" or whatever that would be a free for all. I
personally find that it's sometimes useful (YMMV of course) to find out
how people use the software I write etc. Just an idea.
] [Thread Prev