Re: Can we improve things?

<quote who="Julien PUYDT">

> You've been asked to be more open, don't get annoyed if people are pissed
> by closed non-answers!

I'm mostly annoyed at the attitude rather than the questions (even the ones
that have already been answered). I don't really feel an obligation to give
answers to people who have negative intent, which I know many onlookers can
appreciate. I'm writing an email now that will resolve some of these issues,
with the knowledge that nothing will satisfy those who want negativity more
than they want resolution. :-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -
                        Andrew Bennetts on Star Wars