Re: Can we improve things?
- From: Richard Stallman <rms gnu org>
- To: Philip Van Hoof <me pvanhoof be>
- Cc: jdub perkypants org, foundation-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can we improve things?
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:34:30 -0500
I have not used Planet GNOME, and I have no opinions about how it is
run. However, a site without editorial control, on which people can
post whatever they like, should not be "the public face of GNOME". If
it is perceived that way, that is a problem.
To solve this problem does not necessarily mean changing the way
Planet GNOME is run. Maybe it can be addressed by changes elsewhere.
But it should be addressed.
] [Thread Prev