Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

We have this.  Nobody is required to disclose their identity on our
mailing lists.  Most people choose to, because it makes communication
(as opposed to voting) more efficient.

The current election procedure doesn't allow you the choice.  You *have*
to associate your name with your vote.  Moving to anonymous voting lets
people decide what they want to disclose.

-dave