anonymous vote security ...

	Since I'm feeling left out of this thread, I thought I'd fit some
electioneering in; I was just thinking:

	The suggested magic-key -> vote mapping seems entirely sensible and
reasonably non-susceptible to fixing; however - there remains the
possibility that multiple people with identical votes could be covertly
issued the same cookie, and thus shrink a selected candidates vote count
without being detected.

	Thus I believe it should be mandatory for a large number of comedy
candidates - who should never be elected to stand - such that a
sufficiently random vote distribution occurs that this is not possible;

	Or in other words "vote for me" ! ;-)

	Hmm,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot