Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

BTW, in addition to anonymous voting I have one more proposal:
We need anonymous mailing lists!

See the reasons for that change is exactly the same: John Smith might be
afraid to state his opinion in a public mailing list (or vote in "open" voting) thus we need to allow him to express his honest opinion on subject anonymously.
This would help to make sure that we collect all the possible options and
opinions in the discussion. Including one that "John's boss suggestion is
a piece of crap". Anonymous mailing list *is* a requirement, don't you see it?

Aleksey