Re: Yes to Publicity! Not to Anonimity! Was: Re: GNOME Foundation Annual Elections - proposal

Hey,

> It's hard to expect more. The proposition was announced on Friday and not
> a lot of people read mail during weekend.

And how many people will not reply simply because they agree to the
proposal? I think you'll find more people publically disagreeing than
agreeing.

Glynn
[who's been on the road, and just catching up with the thread]