Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 10:13 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

If I read it correctly, then the most time is spent in
cairo_scaled_font_glyph_e(), which can be when WebKit renders the
content.

Tim, what size fonts do you have defined for rendering the content? I
have, in the past, had some very strange results with specific font
sizes - like 12pt was fine, 13pt was messed up, 14pt was fine. This
wasn't specifically with Evolution, but it looked like it tickled
some
strange bug in Wayland that is now fixed. I'm not saying you have the
exact same issue, but when Milan mentioned font rendering/scaling, it
reminded me of it.

P.