Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

Please could you reply just to the list (Ctrl-L) - CC'ing me on replies
means I only get the direct copy of your message to me, not the list
version. This means I don't get the list headers on the message so it
breaks my ability to reply to the list and keep the list threading.