Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

On Sat, 2022-06-25 at 11:35 -0500, Tim McConnell via evolution-list
wrote:
If I open the local emails in a new window (double click
mostly) It will spawn a new PID that splits the CPU usage evenly
among the PIDs (yes still WebKItWebProcess) per window.

        Hi,
that's a new behavior of the WebKitGTK. Evolution used to have one
WebKitWebProcess for the viewing and one for editing, being shared
between all the WebView widgets. When you are talking about it, I
vaguelly recall the WebKitGTK developers mentioned some change to avoid
process sharing.

The backtrace you sent (in a previous message of this thread) shows the
WebKitWebProcess idle, waiting for instructions.