Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

Dnia 24.06.2022 o godz. 11:33:36 Tim McConnell via evolution-list pisze:
So it gets converted to HTML to display plain text??? So when I reply
to this mail list/ email in plain text it goes to HTML first (and yes I
meant viewing)? So if I view the messages via mutt (or similar) it
shouldn't do it? These are cron job reports from programs like
rtkithunter and apticron (notification of available updates) I'm

I use mutt a lot and I've never seen mutt hog CPU when displaying local
mail, even with very big messages.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa