Re: [Evolution] Help me understand something please

Dnia 24.06.2022 o godz. 22:28:30 Pete Biggs pisze:
I use mutt a lot and I've never seen mutt hog CPU when displaying local
mail, even with very big messages.

And I've never seen Evolution do it unless it's a multi-megabyte
message.

Butt mutt does not try to convert plain text to HTML (nor the other way,
unless you request it explicitly, then it runs an external program like w3m
to do it) and doesn't use components like Webkit, it's a pure text mode
application, so I doubt it will do it.

You can always try it on your problematic messages...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa