Re: [Evolution] Failing to connect to Office365 account with MFA

On Thu, 2021-09-02 at 19:24 +0200, Vincent Hennebert via evolution-list
wrote:
I do not see any ‘/oauth2/token’ call.

The form that posts to https://login.microsoftonline.com/login.srf
contains 3 inputs:

        Hi,
it looks like they replace `/oauth2/token` call with the above page.
I've no idea why, or even where they've got it from.

Why that page works differently than `/oauth2/token` is another
confusion for me.

Would EWS_DEBUG=2 and OAUTH_DEBUG=1 show all the connections Evo is
making, or could we get more (the 2 seems to indicate a log level and
not just an on/off switch)?

Right, the EWS_DEBUG is a log level, while the OAUTH debug is only
on/off switch. You cannot get more than this from the two, this is the
max.
        Bye,
        Milan