Re: [Evolution] Copies of messages not deleted on the server and multiple copies of the same downloaded

Excuse me, maybe we explained myself badly.
Evolution has several accounts, but the log you saw refers to only one, the one that has the 16,259 messages not deleted on the server. The 16,259 messages were all regulary received and downloaded from server (when I deleted the directories you told me to delete) and I thought I solved all the problems. In fact, now, if I try to do "send and receive" it no longer downloads them, everything works fine and the log extract I sent refers to this proper operation. The problem is that the 16,259 messages (which they no longer download repeatedly) are still all there, on the pop3 server, and did not delete them. In the first of the two accounts that did not work instead he downloaded the messages and regularly deleted them. In this second. In this second, even if I no longer download duplicate messages, but the 16,259 messages are still all on the server...
I hope now that I have explained myself better.

Thanks!