Re: [Evolution] Annoyance with "next message" order

On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 18:05 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
Next daft newbie-user question... how do I make that the default
for
*all* folders instead of having to change them one by one?

I don't know about that, but you can save a custom view (including
sort
order) by setting the folder how you want and then doing View ->
Current
View -> Save view.   Then it's reasonably trivial to set the correct
view of a folder when you first visit it (and that will remain until
it's changed).

I can be certain but I do have a dim recollection of doing this in the
distant past, which is probably where my Custom sort order comes from.

poc