Re: [Evolution] Annoyance with "next message" order

On Thu, 2015-03-19 at 13:20 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I don't have a custom sort order, and I also see the saner
behaviour
you describe, Patrick. If I delete a message, focus moves to the
next
message below it in the display. Not the next newer message in the
mailbix which may be elsewhere in the threaded display.

To be clear this doesn't happen to me all the time, but it does happen
probably 30-40% of the time when I have a longer thread of unread
mail.
My suspicion is that when it happens, there's something about the
message that causes the thread display order and the "next-message"
order to be out of alignment.  It would be interesting to know what
the
"next-message" code uses for ordering.

It may also be affected by the In-Reply-To and References headers.

poc