Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Mail in Evolution disappearing - mystery deepens

How do I do that?  I went through all the account properties and could
not find a way to change to POP without recreating the account, which I
don’t want to do.  Also, does Evolution have the ability to leave mail
on the server so I have access to it remotely?  It used to, but that was
a few versions ago.

Thanks,
Dave