Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Mail in Evolution disappearing - mystery deepens

This may be what I do, but for now (and rest of a very busy December),
I'm looking for an easier way.  I guess that may be a monthly combing my
email to see what needs to be saved, then copying it to a folder.  I
admit, I have been fat, dumb and happy for too long, and should have
been doing this all along, but...

Dave,