Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Mail in Evolution disappearing - mystery deepens

On Wed, 2015-12-02 at 10:19 -0500, dave boland wrote:
I had an idea a little while ago - search for older messages to see if
they were still there.  I did an advanced search for anything before
2014.  I kept getting a message saying (essentially) nothing found.
However in the Unmatched folder, there are all the old messages
(emails).  So they are there, just not being shown.  Why?  They used to
be shown before the upgrade.

  dave boland
  dboland9 fastmail fm

where does the location column indicate that those emails are located
at?

If location column isn't visible, right click on column list and add it

reid