Re: [Evolution] How to run evolution without gnome-session?

On Sun, 2014-02-16 at 20:06 +0100, Svante Signell wrote:
Thank you all, I'll now file a bug to Debian so that gnome-keyring is installed also
when running evolution stand-alone :-)

        Hi,
make the dependency for evolution-data-server, not evolution, because
the running part resides in evolution-data-server.

Just a side not, the 3.12.0 (and I think also 3.10.4) will claim any
errors, instead of getting hung on password prompts when an error
happens on the evolution-data-server (evolution-source-registry process)
side. It was a bug that the client side (evolution process) didn't
receive errors.
        Bye,
        Milan