Re: [Evolution] How to run evolution without gnome-session?

The only message of interest is?
** (evolution:13636): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus: Failed to connect to socket
/tmp/dbus-KviD8yWNAI: Connection refused
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
(but I think I saw this before removing a lot of gnome packages, too)

To get rid of those messages make sure that dbus is running and that you
have libcanberra-gtk-module installed.  But I don't think the messages
are fatal.

All other messages relate to SQL:

You never said what sort of account you have configured, but if it's
IMAP+ then do

 CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution >& logfile

and that will print out just the imap chatter.

Out of interest it's not something simple like Evo being set to offline
working? (File -> Work Offline ticked or the network icon in the bottom
left broken open.)  I know you don't like network manager, but sometimes
if Evo can't get an answer from NM it assumes no network and goes
offline - it certainly used to do that, but I thought it had been fixed.

P.