Re: [Evolution] How to run evolution without gnome-session?

On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 23:38 +0100, Ángel wrote:
Do you have gnome-keyring installed?

Angel, you do really deserve your name. gnome-keyring was the culprit :)

Svante, evolution requires a org.freedesktop.secrets provider. Usually
gnome-keyring-daemon or kwallet (other programs also providing that
interface should work as well, but I don't know of more).

Thank you all, I'll now file a bug to Debian so that gnome-keyring is installed also
when running evolution stand-alone :-)