[Evolution] Mail not deleting

Using version 3.10.4 on Fedora 20, am having an issue with emails not
being removed from my Trash nor Junk folders.  This has happened for a
few versions now, and cant' remember the last time it has worked.

I have both settings enabled to empty trash on exit, as well as
empty/delete junk on exit, but yet they are still there.

The only way they are removed is if I delete them manually from Junk,
and on Trash if I click on File/Empty Trash to remove those.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY