Re: Latex PGF plugin

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 14:00 +0100, momomaniac wrote:

OK, I'll consider that.

Upon reading through the code (which, as I expected, is fairly
straightforward) I found a few other things you may consider for the
next patch, name removing debugging output and changing any references
to pstricks to what they should be (AFAIU you don't use pstricks at
all).

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the