Re: Latex PGF plugin

Lars Clausen wrote:

I have committed your latest patch, so new patches should be based on
that or the next (nightly) anoncvs update.

-Lars
OK, I'll consider that.

Lars Clausen wrote:

Got it to work now, it looks overall nice.  Is it on purpose that you
ignore the font sizes?

-Lars
Yes, I wanted to leave that to latex in their fashion of selesting relative sizes: \huge, etc. However, I just thought about it, it should be easy to implement decorations (italic,etc.) and colors without too much abusing the latex philosophy

Moritz