Re: Latex PGF plugin

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 11:01 +0100, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 22:39 +0100, momomaniac wrote:

That should be a problem due to a piece of code that remained from the
pstricks plugin for image inclusion in the first patch.
Now I deleted it. There is absolutely no \pscustom code in the PGF plugin.

It should be  sufficient to include the tikz package.

Got it to work now, it looks overall nice.  Is it on purpose that you
ignore the font sizes?

I have committed your latest patch, so new patches should be based on
that or the next (nightly) anoncvs update.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the