Latex PGF plugin

Hallo,

I am using the very neat PGF graphic library for LaTeX ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgf/ ), so I wrote an export plugin for dia. It is very closely based on the pstricks plugin, but it does not escape Latex special characters, since I want to use the special Latex formatting.

I did not understand exactly how to make the patch. The one I made did not include the pgf subdirectory, so I send the patch and the whole directory zipped together. However, the installation is really easy: just the configure.in and the Makefile.am files in ./plug-ins are modified and a new folder pgf is put into plugins.

here it is if you want to use it: http://home.arcor.de/kirmse/dia/patch.tar.gz

Moritz Kirmse