Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]

Il giorno Fri, 13/05/2011 alle 18.42 +0200, Dave Neary ha scritto:

> Please stop polluting my in-box. As many others have said, this thread
> is going no-where, please just stop posting to it.

This could be true, we are discussing about ideas and visions and anyone
has his strong option. But honestly this thread also helped to expose
our own points of view and showed there was a lack of communication in
our community (and maybe other issues).

To be honest, nobody answered to some question I've answered or
clarified some doubts. So, can you suggest me a better place to have a
frank and "official" reply?

Cheers, Luca.