Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]

Luca Ferretti wrote:

<snip>

Luca, I don't want to be rude, but you, Sergey, David, Emmanuele, and
everyone else who has contributed multiple times to this thread in the
past 24 hours have had your say, you've been heard. You're now just
repeating yourself.

Please stop polluting my in-box. As many others have said, this thread
is going no-where, please just stop posting to it.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary