Re: Font Preferences Dialog Proposal Re: Font Configuration Applet

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 20:50 +0100, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> If we're to get rid of these purely technical selections, we'd need
> to select one to rule them all.  I prefer "light" (or whatever it is
> in English, second option) forms on my LCD with sub-pixel rendering
> on.  What about others, what selections did you make?

Here I have sub-pixel rendering on and full autohinter selected here.
Just tried *slight* to see if it changes things a bit, but it did not. I
guess that's because of sub-pixel rendering.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/