Re: Opera backend for Beagle

> Of course it is not needed if we will manage to fix that bug with
> indexing which I currently can reproduce on many sites.

Opera need not be storing the full content as needed by beagle for its
own search-indexing purpose; it is very possible that opera is
indexing the webpages as visited - in which case it is very difficult
(if at all possible) for beagle to extract information out of opera's

Could you check if the dcache4.url file in opera's data directory
contains the links to the pages that beagle is not indexing ?

(Opera file format described here: http://www.opera.com/docs/fileformats)