Re: Opera backend for Beagle

It was tested against the initial Opera 9.0 release, it really just
needs some hardening, its not very stable and tends to go ape when it
can't process a file properly. Anyways, all it needs is 20 minutes of
love to bring it into the same ballpark as other backends, I'll look
into updating it for the 0.3.1 release.