Re: Open Mails with Thunderbird does not work

Hi,

Thank you. Yes, that was the point. I supposed that beagle uses the system (gnome, debian) wide configuration of mail and browser path. I think it should if this configuration exists. On the other hand... no, it can't use it because its possible that the mail program defined there is any other than thunderbird. So everything ok. I made symlinks in /usr/local/bin now.

Another question regarding this issue, well, two questions.

- There is no way to open any attachments found by beagle? Or at least open the mail the attachment is stored in?

- Is it possible to open the selected mail without changing the mail in the preview pane? At the moment it opens the mail twice: in the preview pane and in a new window.

Thank you and regards
Paul.