Re: Opera backend for Beagle

Kevin,

> It was tested against the initial Opera 9.0 release, it really just
> needs some hardening, its not very stable and tends to go ape when it
> can't process a file properly. Anyways, all it needs is 20 minutes of
> love to bring it into the same ballpark as other backends, I'll look
> into updating it for the 0.3.1 release.

That makes me nervous :) Should it be included in 0.3 ? I didnt realize that
it was never released since it was added - so basically it never got enough
testing. One thing we can do is to add it to the list of excluded backends in
the global config. Users who want to use it can then change it locally. But
if its not that ready, I would really like to disable it altogether.