Re: Opera backend for Beagle

Ok, I've updated to latest SVN and that's what I've got with Opera 9.50 Beta++.

Basically pages in Opera are indexed, the memory and CPU consumption
is ok both for Opera and Beagle. But there are some cases in which
something goes wrong:

1) http://kino.local.pp.ru/ site for example. Or
http://forums.gentoo.org. Or http://www.karaul.ru. Or
http://habrahabr.ru It's content is not indexed even after visiting
different pages on that sites, or after refreshing one page multiple
times. To be clear, I can't search visited pages on this sites at all,
it was tested both with cyrillic and with latin characters.

2) Some Russian sites are indexed with wrong codepage. For example
http://linux.org.ru - I can search for any english word, but the
russian word search doesn't work. On the results window the title of
the pages looks like this: "LINUX.ORG.RU - ?????? ????????? ?? ??
??????" which is incorrect. My system locale is ru_RU.UTF-8, the site
is in KOI8-R I believe. But for example, http://bash.org.ru which is
in CP1251 is indexed well, I can search it fine.

Sorry for such an inconsistent report, please feel free to say what
additional information is needed.