Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling under windows

On 1/14/2011 10:37 AM, Matt Sturgeon wrote:
Is it possible to build with command line?

Right now, probably not. Once I get all the necessary changes made into patches, I'll work on command line building. If we ever want automated builds, we're going to need a way to build from the command line, so I'll make it a priority. I'll probably start with MSBuild since I am the most familiar with it, and then we can move on to Mono-based builders if necessary.

--
Dustin C. Hatch
theNeverFading

"In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people
angry and has been widely regarded as a 'bad move'."
--Douglas Adams