Re: [Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

William,

Thank you for responding.

Removing the .wav files from my library has greatly improved the
stability of Banshee. It is no longer crashing, and it has
successfully written playlists to my device.

However, some problems still plague this whole situation of trying to
sync my device.

Even with the device unconnected, my "Music" library shows twice as
many files as there should be. It lists every song twice, and if I
look at any two song properties, one is the file on my computer, and
one is the file on my Android. This seems odd and unintuitive to me.
Is this the expected behaviour?

It still hangs when I press the "Disconnect Device" button.

There are some other issues, but they may be more to do with PowerAMP
on the device than Banshee.

Since I am no longer experiencing crashes, should I still file the bug report?

--
Dave M G