[Banshee-List] Custom playlist target folders for removable devices

Banshee users,

I'm trying to create an ideal syncing environment between my Ubuntu
computer running banshee, and my Android phone.

The initial problem I'm facing is that There are only four options in
the removable devices area for syncing playlists - Music, Podcasts,
Video, and Audiobooks. Since each of these is tied to the categories
of the same name in the navigation pane in the left side of the
interface, one's options are very limited.

I want to keep a few different playlists of music. One of ambient
music, one of electronica, one of general pop, and so on. However,
with the current interface, I can only link the "Music" sync option to
one playlist at a time.

The ideal would be for me to create as many sync options for my device
as I have playlists.

As a further step, I don't understand the logic, if there is any,
behind how Banshee transfers files to the phone. When I try to sync
the music files to the Android, it creates subdirectories using the
artist name and album and so on, and splatters them all over the root
directory in my phone, creating a mess.

The ideal would be for me to specify multiple sync options of my own
creation and link them to directories of my own creation. So, I create
a "Pop" playlist. I have a "Pop" sync option in my device interface,
and I have a "Pop" directory on my device. When I sync, it takes all
the music files from that playlist and syncs them to the directory on
my device (without subdirectories).

Is something like that possible?

--
Dave M G